MicroRPM Pressure Meter
Simple tests for respiratory muscle strength
The MicroRPM (Respiratory Pressure Meter) brings together the measurements of Maximum Inspiratory and Expiratory Mouth Pressures (MIP/MEP) with Sniff Nasal Inspiratory Pressure (SNIP) in one instrument.
These simple non-invasive tests of respiratory muscle strength are essential in monitoring patients with COPD who are undergoing a program of lung rehabilitation and are also valuable in the detection of other diseases affecting the function of the respiratory muscles.
Simple and easy to use, the pocket sized, battery operated MicroRPM features a clear digital display of the results in cmH2O and comes complete with all accessories in a sturdy carrying case.
Also offered, is the optional PUMA PC software. PUMA is a comprehensive analysis and database software package.
- Combined, mouth and nasal pressure measurements
- Clear digital display of the results
- Small, portable and lightweight
- Latest piezo resistive pressure sensing technology
- Optional Puma, PC software package
- Battery operated and complete with all accessories in a sturdy carrying case
- Easy to use and competitively priced
- Measurements Maximum Expiratory Pressure (MEP) Maximum Inspiratory Pressure (MIP) Sniff Nasal Inspiratory Pressure (SNIP)
- Operating Pressure +/-300 cmH20 (+/-5PSID)
- Burst Pressure +/-700 cmH2O (+/-20PSID)
- Resolution 1 cmH2O
- Accuracy +/- 3%
- Power Supply Single 9 volt battery
- Dimensions 6.5” x 2.5” x 1”
- Weight 6.20 oz (unit)/26.5 oz (complete)
- Operating Temperature 32 – 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Operating Humidity 30% – 90% RH
- Storage Temperature -4 – 158 degrees Fahrenheit
MicroRPM, Part #RPM01. Micro Direct, Inc. pursues a policy of continuing improvements in design production and performance of its products. The right is therefore reserved to vary at any time and without notice.
On a Budget? Call Us Today!
Call to let us show how we keep your equipment in compliance at the lower cost!