asmaPLAN + Peak Flow Meter
Simple accurate peak flow meter. Features an easy-to-read scale with a built-in color zone asthma management system for both children and adults. SKU 43832
The Simple, Accurate way to Monitor Asthma
The new asmaPLAN+ peak flow meter was designed to meet the new standards in performance and quality including a high visibility scale and built-in color-zone asthma management system. The lightweight, portable and accurate asmaPLAN+, with it’s “one-size-fits-all” design, is a true advance in helping patients’ manage their asthma.
The patented dual color sliders on the asmaPLAN+ define the management color zones set by the healthcare professional for the asthmatic to follow.
The asmaPLAN+ is part of an extensive range of respiratory management devices marketed by MD Spiro and is offered as catalog #43832.
- Compact, lightweight and portable
- Robust and durable
- Comfortable integral mouthpiece
- Easily read scale markers
- Suitable for adults and children
- Suitable for multi-patient use with MicroCheck mouthpiece
- Meets all peak flow standards including EN 13826:2003
- Measuring Principle: Piston/spring and moveable pointer
- Range: 50-800 L/min
- Scale Intervals: 10 L/min below 700, 20 L/min above
- Accuracy: Better than 10%
- Repeatability: Better than 5% or 10 L/min whichever is greater
- Highest Resistance to Flow: .00384 KPa/L/Min @ 720 L/min
- Net Weight: 3 ounces
- Dimensions: 6” x 2” x 1”
- Storage Temperature: 32 -1220 F
- Relative Humidity: 10 – 95%
- Clinic Use: Certify accuracy at least annually
- Home Use: Replace every three years
On a Budget? Call Us Today!
Call to let us show how we keep your equipment in compliance at the lower cost!