Alpha Touch Spirometer
Full Feature Desktop Spirometer with integral printer and color touch screen. Features include 50 test parameters with % predicted, diagnostic interpretation, lung age, choice of predicted normals, child incentives, post bronchodilator comparison and printed report with graphs. Spirotrac PC software (optional) SKU MD6550
Performing spirometry tests could not be easier than with the MD Spiro/Micro Direct Alpha touch spirometer. Simply enter the patient’s details on the color touch-screen display, select FVC or VC and begin the test series. Test information is presented in an easy to read format on a clear, bright color display. The best test is automatically selected and built-in quality control checks insure accurate results. Test data along with the diagnostic interpretation and estimated lung age can be instantly printed on the integrated printer, converted to a PDF and printed using the included reports PC software or downloaded to the optional Spirotrac PC Software. The Alpha touch features a highly accurate Fleisch pneumotach flow measuring system, battery operated portability and is shipped complete with all necessary accessories in a sturdy carrying case. The easy to use and affordable all-in-one Alpha touch spirometer provides a fast, accurate and cost effective spirometry solution.
- Rapid, low cost testing
- Accurate Fleisch pneumotach
- Color high resolution touch-screen display
- Fast, quiet internal printer or letter-sized reports via “Reports” PDF software
- Rechargeable battery pack
- Real-time F/V or V/T curve
- Choice of child incentives
- Simple icon driven menus
- Clear, easy-to-read report
- On-screen test quality prompts
- Pre/Post bronchodilator comparison
- Autoclaveable flow head
- Complete with durable carrying case
- Spirotrac PC software (optional)
- 1-year warranty. Optional 5-year available
On a Budget? Call Us Today!
Call to let us show how we keep your equipment in compliance at the lower cost!