VitalView System 5 Central Station
Criticare’s newest central station technology is versatile, reliable, and compact. Designed to operate in all environments, using state of the art technology. Features the capability to generate and send e-mail reports in PDF format.
- 507VVHTS5: Hardwire and RF
- 507VVHS5: Hardwire
- 507VVTS5: RF
- Displays Arrhythmia and ST analysis provided by Poet Plus and nGenuity patient monitors with Arrhythmia and ST analysis option.
- Dual screen for display of more patient information.
- Full Disclosure feature stores up to 144 hours of ECG data.
- Easily accessible alarm history log for all patient alarms occurring in the previous 24 hours.
- Displays ECG, SpO2, IBP, and CO2 waveforms.
- Patented bi-directional, wireless communication permits remote activation of NIBP and remote printing.
- Advanced technology (2.4 GHz, FHSS 802.11-compliant, digital spread spectrum technology) not subject to interference from DTV, cell phones, or other devices – unlike conventional telemetry systems.
- Custom hardwire or telemetry configurations meet each facility’s unique requirements. Proprietary design conserves space, reduces installation cost, and simplifies installation.
The VitalView® System 5 central station is the ideal solution for hospitals of all sizes. It communicates with Poet® Plus 8100, nGenuity™ 8100E, Scholar® II and III 507EL/ELC/ELC2, and VitalCare™ 506N3 Series patient monitors for continuous, comprehensive vital signs monitoring.
The VitalView central station displays real-time waveform and numeric with a simultaneous display of up to 48 waveforms across two screens. Up to three expanded patient views can be viewed while all 16 patient slots continue displaying patient data. ECG events and graphical and tabular trends are stored automatically. User adjustable alarms provide immediate notification of critical changes in patient status.
Includes Microsoft® Windows® XP-compatible ethernet port for connection to an external LAN and internet.
CSI has verified that Microsoft® Office XP Pro 2003, OpenOffice 2.0, and Adobe® Reader® 7.0 will not compromise real-time monitoring performance.
On a Budget? Call Us Today!
Call to let us show how we keep your equipment in compliance at the lower cost!