Criticare eQuality 506DN Vital Signs Monitor
Perfect for low acuity settings, the eQuality is an affordable, easy-to-use monitor that performs both spot-checking and continuous monitoring. Compact yet durable, the monitor may be hand-carried or mounted on a roll stand – flexibility you need in your hospital, clinic, or transport requirements. The eQuality operates on battery power or directly from an alternating current (AC) power supply without a cumbersome adapter.
- ComfortCuff® NIBP measures on-inflation for faster, more comfortable readings.
- DOX® pulse oximetry with waveform display.
- Audible and visual alarms are adjustable for use in continuous monitoring.
- Large responsive keys for fast spot-checks with easy to clean membrane keypad.
- On-screen menu selection for ease of setup and use.
- Accommodates all patient types from adult to neonate.
- Nurse call and connectivity to network systems.
- Trend memory for blood pressure measurements with heart rate and SpO2 readings.
- Rechargeable battery with direct AC power.
- Optional integrated Bluetooth®.
On a Budget? Call Us Today!
Call to let us show how we keep your equipment in compliance at the lower cost!