nGenuity 8100 Series
Criticare vital signs monitors record basic to advanced patient data ranging from pulse oximetry to Invasive Blood Pressure. Criticare’s vital signs monitoring products monitor the following parameters: SpO2, pulse rate, NIBP, IBP, ECG with Arrhythmia and ST Analysis, respiration, temperature, and CO2.
Focus on your patients, not your monitor. The nGenuity™ Series patient monitors are the perfect choice for busy departments demanding accurate, reliable performance.
The nGenuity™ can monitor adult and pediatric patients in virtually every department. The innovative user interface features simplified menus and dedicated function keys for timely setups. The big, bright display with large numerics can be easily seen from across the room.
The nGenuity™ mounts quickly to walls and rollstands.
Features & Benefits
- Standard: ECG, ComfortCuff® NIBP, DOX™ SpO2, HR, Temperature, Respiration, and Nurse Call interface connection.
- Optional: ETCO2, INCO2, Arrhythmia and ST analysis, and printer.
- Monitors End-tidal CO2 and inspired CO2 accurately at high respiration rates.
- Gas monitoring with full occlusion clearing and high capacity water trap.
- Mini-Trends can display condensed tabular vital signs data to show recent monitoring activities.
- Compatible with popular Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems for both large facilities and small offices.
- Easy-to-read 10.4″ TFT display.
- Easy to learn, easy to use – simplified menus and dedicated function keys.
On a Budget? Call Us Today!
Call to let us show how we keep your equipment in compliance at the lower cost!