506N3 VitalCare™ Series
Criticare vital signs monitors record basic to advanced patient data ranging from pulse oximetry to Invasive Blood Pressure. Criticare’s vital signs monitoring products monitor the following parameters: SpO2, pulse rate, NIBP, IBP, ECG with Arrhythmia and ST Analysis, respiration, temperature, and CO2. Spot-check or continuously monitor three critical parameters – on neonates to adults – with a single monitor. Designed to travel everywhere you do, the VitalCare™ Series of patient monitors with integrated carry handle attaches quickly and easily to IV pole mounts or rollstands. Available in multiple configurations – with choice of Criticare or Nellcor oximetry – these VitalCare™ monitors provide maximum versatility and cost-effectiveness.
Smart battery management allows up to 100 NIBP measurements on a single charging. With a compact design that is easily set-up for spot-checks or continuous monitoring, the 506N3 Series patient monitors adapt readily to hospital, clinical and transport requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Proprietary ComfortCuff® NIBP measures on inflation for faster, more comfortable readings.
- Choice of Criticare’s DOX™ SpO2 or Nellcor OxiMax™ SpO2 technology.
- Audible and visual alarms are adjustable; providing instant notification in the manner you need them.
- Optional FILAC FasTemp™ or Alaris TurboTemp™ predictive temperature for quick, accurate measurements.
- Optional internal printer for on-demand, automatic interval, trends or multi-patient reports.
On a Budget? Call Us Today!
Call to let us show how we keep your equipment in compliance at the lower cost!