Tuttnauer EZ9 Plus Sterilizer
Unit is only 2 1/2 years old. Access Medical, LLC backs all sterilizers with a One Year Warranty, parts and labor. This unit looks and works like a brand new unit. This unit will be fully calibrated, tested and spore checked before shipping out. All records to be supplied to buyer. Access Medical, LLC is factory trained on all Tuttnauer and Midmark Sterilizers. You will not find a better deal on this unit. Unit is only 2 1/2 years old and is in perfect condition. Plus, you will get 2 new additional door gaskets with it.
Unit Comes With:
- 2 Trays with tray rack
- Power Cord
- 2 New Door Gaskets
- Operation Manual
- Drain Hose
- 1 Year Warranty
- Free Shipping ( continental USA only)
- The newly designed, ergonomically friendly EZGlide door features a sleek modern look and effortless opening and closing.
- Innovative EZView Multi-Color Display offers real time cycle information that is easy to read, even from a distance. The EZView displays cycle parameters, temperature, and pressure in the chamber. During a cycle each stage is displayed with an active color wheel and text.
- Closed door drying, meaning the door remains closed through the dry cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying. A high efficiency air pump circulates filtered air through the chamber for fast drying. 0.2µ HEPA filter (replaceable).
- 9″ diameter X 19.8″ deep chamber and flexible loading options. The exceptionally deep 19.8” chamber works in a variety of loading options to suit any office:
- Use the 2 full sized trays for packs/pouches
- Use the tray rack (included) to accommodate 2 full plus 2 half sized cassettes…no additional cassette rack to buy!
- Front or top water fill options: accessible EZFill front or top water fill option to enable easier filling of the reservoir.
- USB Port enables users to easily transfer cycle data via a flash drive to a PC.
- Network Port allows for connection to a local network to provide remote monitoring of the system when used with optional RPCR Software. Network port is located in the rear of the unit
- Dynamic Air Removal Technology to effectively remove air from the chamber.
- Designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55.
- Optional printer documents a detailed history of each cycle.( this unit does NOT come with printer. If you want printer, please call (865) 693-1514.
On a Budget? Call Us Today!
Call to let us show how we keep your equipment in compliance at the lower cost!