VitalView System 5 Central Station
A powerful combination – proprietary CSI vital signs and 5-agent gas analysis technology. Versatile, reliable, and incredibly compact. Designed for anesthesia applications in hospitals and outpatient surgical centers.
- State-of-the-art non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) technology identifies and measures five anesthetic agent gases: Halothane, Enflurane, Isoflurane, Desflurane, and Sevoflurane.
- Automatic or manual modes.
- Breath-by-breath O2, CO2, and N2O monitoring.
- Gas flow sampled at 100, 150 and 200 ml/min.
- Mixed agent identification.
- Measurement accuracy is not affected by alcohol or ketones.
- Fast warm-up time ensures full accuracy within minutes.
- Bright, real-time display of numerical values and waveforms provides instant notification of changing patient status.
- Lightweight, portable design provides flexible workspace options.
CSI’s Poet IQ® anesthetic gas monitor, when paired with the Poet Plus® 8100 patient monitor, provides a unique combination of leading edge vital signs technology and anesthesia gas monitoring in a compact, modular system.
The Poet IQ anesthetic gas monitor automatically identifies and quantifies inspired and expired CO2, N2O, O2, and five anesthetic agents. The system’s reliable performance, ease of use, flexible design, and affordable cost make it the ideal monitoring solution for anesthesia applications in hospitals and surgical centers.
On a Budget? Call Us Today!
Call to let us show how we keep your equipment in compliance at the lower cost!