nGenuity CO Patient Monitor
Vital signs monitoring in a simple-to-use, lightweight, and portable design. This comprehensive, cost-effective solution is perfect for the bedside or in transport.
- 8100E1 (no printer)
- 8100EP1 (with printer)
- 8100E1-ST (no printer, with ST)
- 8100EP1-ST (printer and ST)
- Standard: ETCO2, INCO2, ECG, ComfortCuff™ NIBP, DOX™ SpO2, HR, Temperature, Respiration, and Nurse Call interface connection.
- Optional: Arrhythmia and ST analysis, printer.
- Monitors End-tidal CO2 and Inspired CO2 accurately at high respiration rates.
- Gas monitoring with full occlusion clearing and high capacity water trap.
- Mini-Trends can display condensed tabular vital signs data to show recent monitoring activity.
Compatible with popular Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems for both large facilities and small offices.
- Easy-to-read 10.4″ active color TFT display.
- Easy to learn, easy to use – simplified menus and dedicated function keys.
Focus on your patients, not your monitor.
The nGenuity™ 8100E1 series patient monitors are the perfect choice for busy departments demanding accurate, reliable performance.
Compact and lightweight, the nGenuity 8100E1 series patient monitor can monitor adult and pediatric patients in virtually every department – at bedside or in transit. The innovative user interface features simplified menus and dedicated function keys for timely set-ups. The big, bright display with large numerics can easily be seen, even from across the room.
The nGenuity 8100E1 series patient monitor mounts quickly and easily to walls and rollstands.
On a Budget? Call Us Today!
Call to let us show how we keep your equipment in compliance at the lower cost!