8500Q POET® IQ2
The Poet® IQ2 anesthetic gas monitor is a compact stand-alone monitor that provides leading edge anesthesia gas monitoring.
The systems reliable performance, ease of use, flexible design and affordable cost makes it the ideal monitoring solution for anesthesia applications in hospitals and surgical centers.
The Poet® IQ2 automatically identifies and quantifies inspired and expired O2, CO2, N2O, and five anesthetic agents. The system is compatible with color VGA displays and has large screen output capability.
Features & Benefits
- State-of-the-art non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) technology identifies and measures five anesthetic agent gases: Halothane, Isoflurane, Enflurane, Sevoflurane, and Desflurane.
- Breath-by-breath CO2, O2 and N2O monitoring.
- Automatic or manual modes.
- Gas flow sampled at 100, 150 and 200 ml/min.
- Measurement accuracy is not affected by alcohol or ketones.
- Fast warm-up time ensures full accuracy within minutes.
- Bright, real-time display of numerical values and waveforms provides instant notification of changing patient status.
- Lightweight, portable design provides flexible workspace options
On a Budget? Call Us Today!
Call to let us show how we keep your equipment in compliance at the lower cost!